The Forest Bridge Trust are delighted to be hosting their Hui on 08 / 09 September at the Ranfurly Hall in Kaipara Flats. The theme for this year’s Hui is “Building a Legacy” and we have 10 amazing conservation speakers covering a range of subjects from Iwi views on conservation to Intelligent Predator Control.
We would be grateful if you could share this invite with your members. Numbers are strictly limited, so we are offering you and your members a chance to RSVP EARLY before the invitation is made public on Wednesday.
The Hui will run over two days, and you are welcome to RSVP for a single day or both days. A light lunch and refreshments will be served on Day 1.
Themes for the Hui are
Themes Day 1: 9.30 am – 5.00pm
- Iwi views on conservation and work of Kaitiaki
- Community, monitoring and the importance of data recording
- Intelligent predator control – gene technology, new trap tech, use of poisons.
- Managing animal behaviour
- Healthy forests
Themes Day 2: 9.30am – 1.00pm
- Wetlands and their importance in the NZ ecosystem
- Working with natural rhythms
- Update from Ngati Whatua on Atuanui
- Updates from local projects
- Kiwi connectivity.
RSVP using the following links
Day 1 – Friday 08 Sept – https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/690401307897?aff=oddtdtcreator
Day 2 – Saturday 09 Sept – https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/690452751767?aff=oddtdtcreator
Marketing and Comms
phone : 0274 707 151