Please share any feedback you may have, including what you do or don’t like about our community, your thoughts about experiences you’ve had with a local shops and eating establishments, events or just a note showing your appreciation. This page also contains the email links to relevant council departments. Your feedback help us provide a better experience for all our members.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland council contacts:
Telephone: 09 301 0101
Phone: 09 362 0397, ext. 0 (24hrs)
Parking, footpath and roading:
Phone: 09 355 3553
Phone: 09 366 6400
Water and wastewater
Phone: 09 442 2222
1 Baxter Street
All council service centres close at noon on Wednesday 24 December and reopen on Monday 5 January.
Monday to Friday
8am to 4.30pm
- General information on council services
- Payments for dog registration, rates, and other services. Pay by cash, Eftpos, cheque and credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express. A convenience fee of 1.75 per cent of your payment amount applies)
- Justice of the Peace available for consultations on Mondays 10am-2pm and Saturdays 10am-1pm
- Copies of publications and reports
- Property information viewing.